Sheffield Mutual has joined forces with Trinity Insurance
We have joined forces with Trinity Insurance to offer their customers two great ways to save tax-free with a special incentive for Armed Forces personnel.
Trinity Insurance are
- Specialist insurers for the Armed Forces Family, founded in 2000
- A member of the Armed Forces Covenant - a promise to our nation that those who serve or have served, and their families, are treated fairly
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and a member of the Services Insurance and Investment Advisory Panel (SIIAP)
How can Trinity Insurance help you?
Their team of trained advisors can help you work out what cover you need
- They offer a wide range of insurance products that are all designed especially for military personnel
- They can tailor your cover around your specific circumstances
- Staff are located on base to provide support for you and your family
Where are they based?
- Their dedicated UK call centre is based in Chichester, West Sussex. To find your local Trinity agent, visit "Meet our agents" at www.talktotrinity.com
Their mission statement:
- To build long term relationships with the military community established by the provision of outstanding products that are based on price, service, understanding and integrity
What does joining forces mean for Trinity clients...
- Exclusive offer for Trinity customers
- A selection of tax-free savings and investment policies
- Plans suitable for adults and children
- You can save from as little as £5 per month
- You can invest between 3 and 25 years
- Free £30 Love2shop gift card*
- Potential for annual and final bonuses†
- Quick and easy application process
* Terms and conditions apply
† Bonuses are not guaranteed