Prize draw terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions covering our prize draws.
Our prize draw terms and conditions
- Sheffield Mutual prize draws are only open to UK residents aged 16 and over, who fulfilled the entry criteria by the closing date.
- Employees or agencies of Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society or their immediate family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the prize draw.
- Entry to Sheffield Mutual prize draws will be deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter a Sheffield Mutual prize draw you must fulfil all the requirements of that particular prize draw (which will be stated in the promotion). No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the prize draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date for the prize draw is indicated in the promotion.
- The winner(s) will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- The winner(s) must be able to provide one UK delivery address for the prize to be delivered.
- Winner(s) will be selected at random and notified by email, phone or post and on notification must provide a UK postal address for the prize to be delivered to. If the winner(s) do not respond to Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society within two weeks of the prize draw date, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society shall be entitled to select another winner(s) in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within the same time scale, or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms & Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society shall be entitled to select another winner(s)
- Prizes are subject to availability and are non-transferable.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize is not available.
- The promoter of this free prize draw is Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society, 3 Maple Park, Maple Court, Wentworth Business Park, Tankersley, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75 3DP.
Our latest news
We visited Thornberry Animal Sanctuary, the second-place winner of our 2022 Charity Award
We paid a visit to our 2022 Charity Award winners The Clothing Bank
Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity are our chosen charity of the year for 2023