Terms & Conditions of the Tell-a-Friend & Gift Card Promotions
When you apply for a policy using any type of promotion, Sheffield Mutual will send your M&S or Love2shop gift card within 90 days after your new policy has started and your first premium received in line with the following stipulations:
- The gift card value will relate to the amount specified in the promotion and you will receive one gift card per new policy type.
- The application meets or exceeds the minimum investment limits of £10 per month or £100 single, or as specified in the promotion.
- In the case of a joint life policy you will qualify for one gift card only and this will be sent to the first life on the policy.
- In the case of a child's policy the gift card will be sent to the proposer.
- These gift card promotions may not be combined with any other offer.
- If the new policy is cancelled within the 30 day ‘cooling off’ period you (and your friend if applicable) must return the unused gift card(s) with the notice of cancellation.
- If the new policy is cancelled within 12 months of commencement we reserve the right to deduct the value of the gift card(s) from any surrender value or refund of premiums.
- Gift card types are subject to availability and an alternative may be sent.
- The Society reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without notice.
- The Society may withhold gift cards if the scheme is being misused and/or abused.
- Gift cards cannot be issued on a retrospective basis – we must be aware of the promotional offer or receive a Tell-a-Friend nomination before the new policy starts.
- Intermediaries may not claim promotional gift cards as well as any other fee/commission arrangements when submitting a new policy.
- The promoter of this offer is Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society.
The rules above apply as well as the following:
- When you use the Tell-a-Friend promotion both you and your friend will receive a £25 M&S or Love2shop gift card after your friend’s first new policy starts.
- Your friend must not be an existing member of Sheffield Mutual and you must have been an adult member or adult proposer for a child for at least one month.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Sheffield Mutual prize draws are only open to UK residents aged 16 and over, who fulfilled the entry criteria by the closing date.
- Employees or agencies of Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society or their immediate family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entry to Sheffield Mutual prize draws will be deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter a Sheffield Mutual prize draw you must fulfil all the requirements of that particular prize draw (which will be stated in the promotion). No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date for the Prize Draw is indicated in the promotion.
- The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- The winner must be able to provide one UK delivery address for the gift card to be delivered.
10. One winner will be selected at random and notified by email, phone or post on notification must provide a UK postal address for the gift card to be delivered to. If the winner does not respond to Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society within 2 weeks of the prize draw date, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within the same time scale, or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms & Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. Prizes are subject to availability and are non-transferable.
12. There is no cash alternative.
13. Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize is not available.
14. The promoter of this Free Prize Draw is Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society, 3 Maple Park, Maple Court, Wentworth Business Park, Tankersley, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75 3DP.