- Job Role: Member Services Administrator
- Brief overview of your role: I administer services for our existing members.
- Previous experience: I studied History, English Language and English literature in Sixth Form. From this, I developed an admiration for Churchill, a love of writing and a disinclination to ever read Wuthering Heights ever again. After this I spent four years working in customer service before joining Sheffield Mutual in March 2018.
- How many years have you worked at Sheffield Mutual? One
More about me:
- Three words to describe you? Empathetic, composed and creative
- What do you enjoy doing when you're not working? Top of the list is sleeping, working my way down from there I also enjoy reading, running (and exercise in general), playing video games, watching films, socialising with friends and family, participating in charity events and just generally making the most of life.
- Who would play you in a film? I feel through my childhood the likely choice would be Ronnie Corbett, followed by Sly Stallone though my teenage years and perhaps Michael Caine as I move into my working life. Directed by Tarantino of course.
- Do you have any phobias? I fear that one day we may very well exhaust all planet-wide chocolate resources.
- Favourite TV programme? The A-Team without a shadow of a doubt. I aspire to be Howling Mad Murdoch.
Just for fun!
- Morning or evening? I burn the candle from both ends
- Sweet or savoury? If Jelly Beans did not exist my answer may have been savoury
- Bath or shower? Shower
- Tea or coffee? Coffee
- Winter or summer? Summer