- Job Role: Member Services Risk and Compliance Administrator
- Brief overview of your role: I concentrate on looking after our existing members and assisting with the processing of new policies during busier periods. My other main role is assisting the Lead Business Development Specialist and the Chief Operating Officer with all things risk and compliance-related.
- Previous experience: I studied History, English Language and English literature in Sixth Form. From this, I developed an admiration for Churchill, a love of writing and a disinclination to ever read Wuthering Heights ever again. After this, I spent four years working in customer service before joining Sheffield Mutual in March 2018.
- When did you start at Sheffield Mutual? 2018
More about me:
- Three words to describe you? Empathetic, composed and creative
- What do you enjoy doing when you're not working? Top of the list is sleeping, working my way down from there I also enjoy reading, running (and exercise in general), playing video games, watching films, socialising with friends and family, participating in charity events and just generally making the most of life.
- Who would play you in a film? I feel through my childhood the likely choice would be Ronnie Corbett, followed by Sly Stallone though my teenage years and perhaps Michael Caine as I move into my working life. Directed by Tarantino of course.
- Do you have any phobias? I fear that one day we may very well exhaust all planet-wide chocolate resources.
- Favourite TV programme? The A-Team without a shadow of a doubt. I aspire to be Howling Mad Murdoch.
Just for fun!
- Morning or evening? I burn the candle from both ends
- Sweet or savoury? If Jelly Beans did not exist my answer may have been savoury
- Bath or shower? Shower
- Tea or coffee? Coffee
- Winter or summer? Summer