- Charities nominated must be registered charities on the gov.uk website
- Priority will be given to charities aimed at relieving hardship, poverty or suffering
- We favour charities that are perhaps less well known and where a donation of £5,000 would make a considerable difference
- Recipient charities will be required to use their best endeavours to promote their relationship with the Society and must agree to participate in publicity photos etc. if required
- Charities will need to engage with their supporters in order to gain votes
Nominate a charity to receive up to £5,000 with our Charity Award
Do you know a charity that could benefit from a donation of £5,000 this year?