- Job Role: Campaign and Communications Specialist
- Brief overview of your role: My main role is to implement the Society’s digital and printed marketing campaigns and helping Sheffield Mutual to increase awareness of the company by way of social media and the website.
- Previous experience: I graduated from Sheffield Hallam with a Journalism Degree, and have worked in various marketing roles, including retail and education before starting at Sheffield Mutual at the beginning of 2019.
- When did you start at Sheffield Mutual? I started at the beginning of 2019.
More about me:
- Three words to describe you? Hardworking, friendly and organised
- What do you enjoy doing when you're not working? Going to the gym, watching films (especially horror), live music
- Who would play you in a film? Reece Witherspoon (asked my partner!)
- Do you have any phobias? Spiders
- Favourite TV programme? Game of Thrones
Just for fun
- Cats or dogs? Cats
- Morning or evening? Morning
- Sweet or savoury? Savoury
- Bath or shower? Bath
- Tea or coffee? Tea
- Winter or summer? Winter