Gift card promotion terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions covering our promotional codes and gift cards.
- When you apply for a policy using a promotional code, Voucher Express (our gift card fulfilment partner) will send your M&S or Love2shop gift card within 90 days after your new policy has started and your first premium has been received. Sheffield Mutual is not responsible for missing cards, cards with no balance or cards with less balance than advertised and all enquiries should be directed to Voucher Express on 0371 384 5931.
- The gift card value will relate to the amount specified in the promotion. If no gift card amount is specified in the promotion the standard amount of £25 will apply.
- The application must meet or exceed the minimum investment limits of £10 per month or £100 single, or as specified in the promotion.
- In the case of a joint life policy you will qualify for one gift card only and this will be sent to the first life on the policy.
- In the case of a child's policy the gift card will be sent to the proposer.
- These gift card promotions may not be combined with any other offer.
- If the new policy is cancelled within the 30 day ‘cooling off’ period gift cards will not be sent.
- If the new policy is cancelled within 12 months of commencement we reserve the right to deduct the value of the gift card(s) from any surrender value or refund of premiums.
- Gift card types are subject to availability and an alternative may be sent.
- The Society may withhold gift cards if the scheme is being misused and/or abused.
- Gift cards cannot be issued on a retrospective basis – The promotional code must be supplied at the time of your application in order to qualify for a gift card.
- Intermediaries may not claim promotional gift cards as well as any other fee/commission arrangements when submitting a new policy.
- Applicants may not claim a gift card for an application where a fee/commission is being paid to an intermediary unless the intermediary has an arrangement in place with the Society.
- The promoter of this offer is Sheffield Mutual Friendly Society.
- The Society reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without notice.