- Job Role: Business Development Manager
- Brief overview of your role: I manage the growing Business Development Team and I am responsible for creating and implementing the Sales and Marketing Strategy and identifying and implementing all business development activities.
- Previous experience: I have over 20 years' experience in the retail and banking sector, 11 of which are with Sheffield Mutual.
- How many years have you worked at Sheffield Mutual? Since March 2008
More about me:
- Three words to describe you? Caring, nature-loving and hardworking
- What do you enjoy doing when you're not working? I like to go birdwatching, camper-vanning and have a love of animals - especially my dog. I also like music, as well as being a film fanatic. I have also volunteered at my local RSPB (Royal Society for the Protection of Birds) site.
- Who would play you in a film? Jim Carrey (Ace Ventura)
- Do you have any phobias? Spiders and getting lost
- Favourite TV programme? Springwatch and Casualty
Just for fun!
- Cats or dogs? Dogs
- Morning or evening? Evening
- Bath or shower? Bubble bath!
- Tea or coffee? Neither
- Winter or summer? Couldn't choose - like all seasons for different reasons