- Job Role: Business Development Officer
- Brief overview of your role: I am responsible for attaining new members and policies and developing intermediary and client relationships. I also deliver training to staff and provide compliance support to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Previous experience: I have worked at Sheffield Mutual since leaving school
- How many years have you worked at Sheffield Mutual? Seven years
More about me:
- Three words to describe you? Ambitious, meticulous and dynamic
- What do you enjoy doing when you're not working? I like going to the gym after work, I support Barnsley FC for my sins, watching football, playing pool in a local pool league and days out
- Who would play you in a film? No idea – ask me another!
- Do you have any phobias? None really but I’m quite squeamish when it comes to broken bones or injuries
- Favourite TV programme? I’d rather be out and about than sat watching TV, but when I do its usually a crime programme, often Police Interceptors.
Just for fun!
- Cats or dogs? Dogs
- Morning or evening? Evening
- Sweet or savoury? Sweet
- Bath or shower? Shower
- Tea or coffee? Coffee
- Winter or summer? Summer